Virtual Job Club
You can take control during an employment crisis
Our reality is different now. We know some people are getting laid off and others are experiencing the stress of finding better jobs during this time of change. Some predict unemployment rates from 9% to up to 20% in some sectors.
Let experts in job search Marni Vyn of Chosen Resumes and Amy Adler of Five Strengths lend their decades of experience to you. It’s said that members of job clubs find work much faster, so let’s find a way to work together to share our experiences and move your job search forward.
Cost: No cost, no-obligation program
Location: Virtual Zoom video chat (link will be sent to you when you sign up)
Dates: Four Fridays, 9PT/10MT/11CT/12ET, starting April 3, 2020
Topics: We will cover multiple facets of your job search
- Resume writing
- LinkedIn profile development
- Online and virtual networking
- Job boards and applicant tracking software
- Self-care and adjustment to working virtually
- YOUR QUESTIONS: We’ll reserve time in each session for your questions.